Thursday, October 4, 2012

Interactive Chalk Murals





1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
It was a lot more fun that I expected, but at the same time, it was really hard.  With my group by my side, we got the mural finished just in time.  It would have taken a lot longer if it was just me coloring a whole wall with chalk.  We all had great ideas on how to improve our art, and I liked the way this turned out.
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
If we didn't work together, we never would've gotten this done, it was great to have someone there who could help you with something when you needed it.
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
It could have been better, because I feel like the background is really empty and the tower doesn't really look like the tower, but at least you could tell and interact with it.  I think the chalking was nice though,  there is solid colors and you could tell the tower was closer to the people than the trees in then back.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Involving the whole school? 

I did not like the  idea at first, because i really didn't want the whole school to see my artwork,  but in the end it wasnt a disaster like i thought, and so it 's actually not that bad.
 

2 comments: