Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Monopoly Game Drawing


          This drawing was mainly to practice drawing scenes in perspective. I didn't like this project as much as some of the other ones that my class had done.  First our class took pictures of board games in interesting perspectives.  On a piece of paper, we sketched them out and started to watercolor them for a base.  That was the part I did not like.  I'm not good with watercolors because I haven't worked with them as much as other art tools.  The water  blended into each other and went out of the lines.  It was hard to get a continuous shade of a color too, depending on how much water or color was used.
          But the good things were that I managed to create the drawing in the right perspective, also that I was able to  cover the mistakes made with the watercolor.  Mostly.  I feel that the game piece Alice from, Alice in Wonderland, looks genuine. The cards sitting at the top of the drawing look realistic too.  Overall, not the best project, but not the worst either.

No comments:

Post a Comment